MFC Quick Coupling System for Corrugated Stainless Steel Pipe.
- Fix the assembled coupling to its intended destination acting with an appropriate tool on hexagon A.
- Cut the corrugated pipe in a valley using a pipe cutter. NO HACKSAW!
- When checked against burrs, slip the pipe end into the coupling. Make sure it reaches the bottom of the coupling.
- Tighten nut B at least one turn holding the pipe to the bottom of the coupling so as to secure the pipe, then tighten the nut B with a spanner as far as possible.
- After correct fixing the thread is no longer visible.
No liability will be accepted in case of improper or incorrect use and/or installation.
We reserve the right to change/modify/amend any of the features of our products at any given time.
This new quick coupling system for corrugated stainless steel pipe is conceived for gasket less connection, thus saving time and tooling costs as well as periodical maintenance efforts.
High-temperature resistance and long service like of the system is independently certified.
The clamping ring, being symmetrically designed, may be inserted both ways, to avoid mistakes.
The system as such is reusable, requiring only a new clamping ring.